Protect the Health, Beauty, and Vitality of Your Yard
Curb appeal enhances the value of your home - as well as your enjoyment of your property. Once your lawn and landscaping are established, protect your investment by using the professional services of our Horticultural Maintenance Division.
LAWN · LANDSCAPE · TREES & SHRUBS
Fertilization, Weed & Grub Control
- Lawn fertilization for lush, green turf
- Weed control to target broadleaf weeds, crabgrass, and more
- Lawn aeration and overseeding
- Six applications - for irrigated lawns
- Five applications - for non-irrigated lawns
- Custom - a customized program to fit your needs and budget
- Planting bed weed control
- Topdressing planting beds with new mulch
- Removing excess mulch from planting beds
- Edging to keep beds looking neat
- Controlling vegetation along fence lines, parking lots, and sidewalks
Trees & Shrubs
Pruning, Pest & Disease Control
- Pruning and shaping for shrubs
- Ornamental tree pruning
- Tree and shrub treatments for pests and disease, including Arbor-Jet injections
- Fertilization for trees and shrubs
- Emerald Ash Borer treatment
Analysis & Recommendations
- Walk-through with a professional horticulturist
- Identification and diagnosis of any problem areas
- Recommendations to improve the health and appearance of your yard
- Specialized insecticides and fungicides to target specific pests and fungal problems
We don't treat landscape care lightly
The Bay Landscaping Difference
When you work with Bay Landscaping to maintain your Mid-Michigan landscape, you get the benefit of decades of experience working with landscapes of all sizes, types, and conditions.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
WE CAN HELP!
You may enjoy nurturing your own landscape but if you'd rather not, we’ll customize a horticultural service program that fits your specific needs.