Make Your Landscape Problems a Thing of the Past
Landscaping creates the first impression of your home or business.
When you don't have the time, equipment, or know-how to install a new landscape (or renovate an existing one), you can depend on the professionals at Bay Landscaping to get the job done.
We'll Take Care of Everything
As a full-service landscape design-build company, we've got you covered from start to finish.
- Permits and applications
- Installation schedule and job plan
- Ordering materials
- Calling utility companies to locate buried lines prior to excavation
- Preserving existing plant features as needed
- Excavation and grading
- Irrigation installation
- Landscape lighting installation
- Sod and/or lawn installation or renovation
- Stone masonry and pavers
Ready to Make Your Landscape Vision a Reality?
- Fencing and gates
- Plants and groundcover
- Keeping the work site clean and safe
- Daily site supervision
- Regular work progress communication via email, phone, or however you prefer to stay abreast of the work
- Coordination with sub-contractors (e.g., for pool installation, arborists)
Fix the issues with a complete landscape installation by Bay Landscaping!
Things to Consider
Before Beginning a Landscape Installation Project
Bay Landscaping professionals communicate with builders and other landscape pros about all aspects of the project to make sure everything is set up correctly.
For example, we make sure everyone understands
- the amount of topsoil to be set aside and where it should be piled based on your landscaping design,
- which established plants and trees should be left undisturbed and which trees we will be responsible for removing and replanting,
- which areas heavy equipment should avoid.
During a Landscape Installation Project
As the project progresses, a whole new set of issues arises. Depending on your landscape project, be prepared for some disruption to your daily routines, as well as some noise and dust.
- there may be trucks and heavy equipment coming and going, or parking in your driveway
- if excavation is required, the equipment will be noisy and it could get dusty
- you won't be able to use your patio or walkway while we're building a new one
After a Landscape Installation Project
Once the plants, sod, irrigation, hardscaping, lighting, mulch, etc. have been installed, our job doesn't end. We'll walk the property with you to make sure everything is perfect and that you're 100% satisfied with the outcome.
Whenever you have questions, just give us a call! We're always available to answer questions about your new landscape and help you take care of it.
And if you decide you'd like some professional horticultural help with ongoing maintenance, we can do that too. Check out our complete range of landscape maintenance services to keep your property looking its best throughout the year.